- "Obesity and overweight Fact sheet N°311". WHO. January 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Ministry of health, directorate of public health and primary health care-Iraq, ministry of planning and development cooperation, central organization for statistics and information-Iraq, world health organization. Chronic non-communicable diseases risk factor survey in Iraq 2015 "Obesity and overweight". World Health Organization. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Wahed WY, Hassan SK, prevalence and associated factors of stress, anxiety and depression among medical fayoum university students. Alexandria journal of medicine.2017;53:77-84.
- Overgaard D, Gyntelberg F, Heitman BL: Psychological workload and body weight: Is there an association,A review of the literature. Occup Med 2004; 54: 35–41.
- Health and Development through physical activity and sport. Geneva: WHO, Department of Non-communicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, 2003.
- Physical activity resources for health professionals: Data and surveillance. Atlanta, GA [USA]: CDC, 2006.
- Sherwood NE, Jeffery RW, French SA, Hannan PJ, Murray DM.Predictors of weight gain in the Pound of Prevention study. Int J ObesRelatMetabDisord 2000; 24: 395–403.
- Ludwig DS. Dietary glycemic index and obesity. J Nutr 2000; 130:280S–283S.
- Willett WC. Is dietary fat a major determinant of body fat?AmJClinNutr 1998; 67: 556S–62S.
10. Karlsson, J, Persson, LO, Sjostrom, L & Sullivan, M (2000) Psychometric properties and factor structure of the Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire (TFEQ) in obese men and women. Results from the Swedish Obese Subjects (SOS) study. Int J ObesRelatMetabDisord 24,1715-25.
11. Kato M. Research reports on stress in the workplace and its effectson health, Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare ‘Study on prevention of work-related disease’ (in Japanese). PreventiveMedicine and Public Health. Tokyo Medical University: Tokyo,2000
12. Baecke JA, Burema J. short questionair for the measurement ofhabitual physical activity in epidemiological studies. Am JClinNutr. 1982; 36: 936-42.
13. Mansour A.A., Al-Maliky A A , Salih M. , PopulationOverweight and Obesity Trends of Eight Years in Basrah, Iraq ,Epidemiol 2012, 2:1, DOI: 10.4172/2161-1165.1000110.
14. Santos NHA ,Fiaccone RL , Barreto ML , Silva LAD , Silva RCR.Association between eating patterns and body mass index in a sample of children and adolescents in Northeastern Brazil .Cad. SaúdePública, Rio de Janeiro, 2014;30:2235-45.
15. Klesges LM, Baranowski T, Beech B, Cullen K, Murray DM,Rochon J, et al. Social desirability bias in self-reported dietary, physical activity and weight concerns measures in 8- to 10-year-old African- American girls: results from the Girls Health Enrichment Multisite Studies (GEMS). Prev Med 2004; 38 Suppl:S78-87.
16. Wardle J, Chida Y, Gibson El, Whitaker kl, Stepleo A, Stress and adiposity, a meta-analysis of longitudinal studies. Obesity (silverspring). 2011:19:771-78.
17. Saat NZM , Ishak I , Lubis SH , et al.Stress And Its Relationship WithBody Mass Index Among Biomedical Science Students In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry, 2010; 11.
18. Riou M, DoucetE ,Provencher V , et al.. Influence of Physical Activity Participation on the Associations between Eating Behaviour Traits and BodyMass Index in Healthy PostmenopausalWomen. Journal of Obesity Volume 2011, Article ID 465710, 9 .