- A. S. Fard, M. Esmaelzadeh, and B. Larijani, “Assessment and treatment of diabetic foot ulcer,” International Journal of Clinical Practice, vol. 61, pp. 1931–1938, 2017 View at Publisher · View at Google Scholar· View at Scopus Singh S, Pai DR, Yuhnui C. Diabetic foot ulcer- Diagnosis and management. Clin Res Foot Ankle. 2015 ;1:3.
- Jain AKC, Viswanath S. Distribution and analysis of diabetic foot. OA Case Rep. 2016 ;2:117.
- Vloka JD, Hadzic A, Lesser JB, Kitain E, Geatz H, April EW, Thys DM. A Common Epineural Sheath for the Nerves in the Popliteal Fossa and Its Possible Implications for Sciatic Nerve Block. Anesth Analg 84:387- 90, 1997
- Sala-Blanch X, López A, Prats-Galino A: Vloka sciatic nerve sheath: a tribute to a visionary. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2015;40:174
- Hadzic A, Vloka JD (1998) A comparison of the posterior versus lateral approaches to the block of the sciatic nerve in the popliteal fossa. Anesthesiology 88: 1480-1486.
- Vloka JD, Hadžić A, Lesser JB, et al. A common epineural sheath for the nerves in the popliteal fossa and its possible implications for sciatic nerve block. Anesth Analg. 1997;84:387–390.
- Hadzić A, Capdevila X: Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks: the real position of the needle should be defined. Anesth Analg 2017;114: 929–930
- Choquet O, Hadzić A, Capdevila X: Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks: the real position of the needle should be defined. Anesth Analg 2012;114: 929–930
- Gadsden JC, Choi JJ, Lin E, Robinson A: Opening injection pressure consistently detects needle-nerve contact during ultrasound-guided interscalene brachial plexus block. Anesthesiology 2014;120:1246–53.
10. Hadzic A, Dilberovic F, Shah S, et al: Combination of intraneural injection and high injection pressure leads to fascicular injury and neurologic deficits in dogs. 2004;29:417–423
11. Bbraun sharing expertise last accessed: January 30th 2018,http://bbraunusa.com.
12. Bigeleisen PE, Chelly J: An unsubstantiated condemnation of intraneural injection. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2011; 36:95.
13. Jeff C. Gadsden, M.D., F.R.C.P.C., F.A.N.Z.C.A., Jason J. Choi, M.D., Emily Lin, M.D., Allegra Robinson, R.N: Opening Injection Pressure.2011; 39:55–9.
- 14. Orebaugh SL, Mukalel JJ, Krediet AC, Weimer J, Filip P, McFadden K, Bigeleisen PE: Brachial plexus root injection in a human cadaver model: Injectate distribution and effects on the neuraxis. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2016; 37:525–9.
15. Andrzej Krol ; Matthew Szarko ; Arber Vala ; Jose De Andres: Pressure Monitoring of Intraneural an Perineural Injections Into the Median, Radial, and Ulnar Nerves; Lessons From a Cadaveric Study. Anesth Pain Med. 2015; 5: e22723.
16. Steinfeldt T, Poeschl S, Nimphius W, Graf J, Zoremba M,Mueller HH, Wulf H, Dett F: Forced needle advancement during needle-nerve contact in a porcine model: Histological outcome. Anesth Analg 2011; 113:417–20.