- Dohle GR, Jungwirth A, Colpi G, Giwercman A, Diemer T, Hargreave TB. Guidelines on male Infertility. European Association of Urology 2007; 6, 27, 51.
- Bucak MN, Sariozkan S, Tuncer PB. The effect of antioxidants on post-thawed Angora goat (Capra hircus ancryrensis) sperm parameters, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant activities. Small Ruminant Research 2010; 89: 24–30.
- Phaniendra A, Jestad DB, Periyasamy L. Free radicles: properities, sources, targets and their implication in various diseases. Indian J Clin Biochem Jan 2015; 30: 11-26.
- Choudhary R, Chawala VK, Soni ND, Kumar J, Vyas RK. Oxidative stress and role of antioxidants in male infertility: a review. Pak J Physiol. 2010; 6: 54-59.
- Bucak MN, Sariozkan S, Tuncer PB, Atessahin A. The effect of antioxidants on post-thawed Angora goat (Capra hircus ancryrensis) sperm parameters, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant activities. Small Ruminant Research 2010; 89: 24–30.
- Kumar SM and Dey A. Regulation of glutathione in health and disease with special emphasis on chronic alcoholism and hyperglycemia mediated liver injury: A brief perspective. Springer Science Review 2014; 2: 1-13.
- Laudat A, Karine L, Guechot J, Palluet AM. Values of sperm thiobarbituric acid- reactive substances in fertile men. Clin Chem Acta. 2002; 325: 113-15.
- Anderson ME. Enzymtic and chemical methods for the determination of glutathione. In: Glutathione: Chemical, biochemical and medical aspects, Vols. A, Dolphin D, Poulson R, and Avramovic O. (eds). John Wiley and Sons; 1989; 339-65.
- Colagar AH, Fatemah K, Seyed GA. Correlation of sperm parameters with sperm lipid peroxidation and total antioxidants levels in astheno-and oligoastheno-teratospermic men: a research. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2013; 9: 780-85.
10. Masroor S, Muneshwar JN, Zingade US. Estimation of seminal MDA levels in infertility patients. IOSR-JDMS. 2013; 4: 18-23.
11. YousefinaPashaY,Mahjoub S , Gholami M , Taherkhani M, Beyki AA, Gholinezhad M. Comparison of oxidative stress intensity in the seminal plasma and serum of infertile patients with different varicocele grades and subjects with no varicocele: A cross-sectional study. Iranian Red Cresent Medical J Sep 2017.
12. Oladosu OW, Biliaminu SA, Abdulazeez IM, Nwadike VU, Yusuff J O, Okesina AB. Assesment of seminal biomarker of lipid peroxidation among male partners of infertile couples at the Unversity of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria. Nigerian Postgraduate Medical J Jul 2018; 25: 94-99.
13. Palani AF. Effect of serum antioxidant levels on sperm function in infertile male. Middle East Fer Society J Aug 2017;23: 19-22.
14. Ferramosca A and Zara V. Bioenergetics of mammalian sperm capacitation. Biomed Research Int Article Mar 2014.
15. Aleksandra K, Slawomir K, Ewa B. Values of malondialdehyde in human seminal plasma. Prog Med Res. 2004; 2: 1-10.
16. Gaisamudre KB, Waghmare AR, Naghate GR, Muneshwar J. Study on effect of cigarette smoking on sperm count and seminal malondialdehyde levels of infertile men: a research. Int J Med Res Health Sci. 2013; 2: 451-57.
17. Kurutas EB. The importance of antioxidants which play the role in cellular response against oxidative/ nitrosative stress: Current state. Nutr J 2016; 15:71.
18. Bhardwaj A, Verma A, Majumdar S, Khanduja KL. Status of vitamin E and reduced glutathione in semen of Oligozoospermic & azoospermic patients. Aust J Basic Appl Sci. 2008; 2: 773-78.
19. Atig F, Raffa M, Habib B, Kerkeni A, Saad A, Ajina M. Impact of seminal trace element and glutathione levels on semen quality of Tunisian infertile men. Urology 2012; 12: 6.
20. Ebisch IMW, Thomas CMG, Peters WHM, Braat DDM, Steegers-Theunissen RPM. The importance of folate, zinc and antioxidants in the pathogenesis and prevention of subfertility. Hum Reprod Update 2007; 13:163–74.
21. Hadwan MH. The activities of catalase in the spermatozoa and seminal plasma of patients with asethenospermia and their relationship with oxidants and antioxidants. National J of Chem 2008; 31: 514-21.
22. Chaudhari AR, Das P, Singh R. Study of oxidative stress and reduced glutathione levels in seminal plasma of human subjects with different fertility potential. Biomed Res. 2008; 19: 207-10.
23. Oschesndorf Falk, Roland B, Anke B, Heike B. Glutathione in spermatozoa and seminal plasma of infertile men hum reprod. 1998; 13: 353-59.