- Wahed WY, Hassan SK, Prevalence and associated factors of stress, anxiety and depression among medical Fayoum University students. Alexandria Journal of Medicine. 2017;53:77-84.
- Zareena S. Prevalence of stress among medical students and music to alleviate the stress. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences (IJRMS). 2017;5:2512-51.
- Adamsson A, Bernhardsson S. Symptoms that may be stress-related and lead to exhaustion disorder: a retrospective medical chart review in Swedish primary care. BMC family practice. 2018;19:172.
- Jain A, Bansal R. Stress among medical and dental students: a global issue. IOSR J Dent Med Sci (JDMS). 2012;1:5-7.
- UKEssays. The Definition Of Stress Psychology Essay [Internet]. November 2018. [Accessed 21 March 2019]; Available from:https://www.ukessays.com/essays/psychology/the-definition-of-psychology-essay.php?vref=1
- Liaqat H, Choudry UK, Altaf A. Deranged Mental Homeostasis in Medical Students: Evaluation of Depression Anxiety and Stress among Home and Hostel Students. Acta Psychopathol. 2017;3:1.
- Erschens R, Herrmann‑Werner A, Keifenheim KE, Loda T, Bugaj TJ, Nikendei C, Lammerding-Köppel M, Zipfel S, Junne F. Differential determination of perceived stress in medical students and high‑school graduates due to private and training related‑stressors. PLoS one. 2018 Jan 31;13:e0191831.
- Gade S, Chari S, Gupta M. Perceived stress among medical students: To identify its sources and coping strategies. Archives of Medicine and Health Sciences. 2014;2:80.
- An H, Chung S, Park J, Kim KM, Kim KS. Novelty-seeking and avoidant coping strategies are associated with academic stress in Korean medical students. Psychiatry Research. 2012;200:464-68.
10. O'Rouke, M; Hammond S, O'Flynn S, Boylan G. The medical students stress profile: A tool for stress audit in medical training". Medical education. 2010;44:1027-37.
11. Gazaz ZJ, Baig M, Al Alhendi BS, Al Suliman MM, Al Alhendi AS, Al-Grad MS, Qurayshah MA. Perceived stress, reasons for and sources of stress among medical students at Rabigh Medical College, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. BMC medical education. 2018;18:29.
12. Ameel Farooq Al Shawi AN, Khedher MA, Rejab MS, Khaleel RN. Assessing stress among medical students in Anbar governorate, Iraq: a cross sectional study. The Pan African medical journal. 2018;31.
13. Kessler RC, Andrews G, Colpe LJ, Hiripi E, Mroczek DK, Normand SL, Walters EE, Zaslavsky AM. Short screening scales to monitor population prevalences and trends in non-specific psychological distress. Psychological medicine. 2002; 32:959-76.
14. Wickramasighe DP, Almeida IS, Samarasekera DN. Depression and stressful life events among medical students during undergraduate career: Findings from a medical school in South Asia.TAPS 2019; 4: 42-47.
15. Essa A. Stress and its effect on medical students' performance in Tikrit University College of Medicine. Tikrit Journal of Pharmacological Sciences. 2013;9:108-21.
16. Emad A, Farhood HF, Kadhem A, Ali AM, Najah A. Assessment of Self-Esteem and Stress among Babylon Medical College students. Kerbala Journal of Medicine. 2017;10:2747-55.
17. Abdulghani HM, AlkanhalAA, Mahmoud ES, Ponnamperuma GG, Alfaris EA. Stress and its effects on medical students: a cross-sectional study at a college of medicine in Saudi Arabia. Journal of health, population, and nutrition. 2011;29:516.
18. Saeed AA, Bahnassy AA, Al-Hamdan NA, Almudhaibery FS, Alyahya AZ, Perceived stress and associated factors among medical students. Journal of family and community medicine. 2016 ;23:166.
19. Naidoo SS, Van Wyk J, Higgins-optiz SB, Moodley K.An evaluation of stress in medical students at a South African university. South African Family Practice. 2014;56:258-62.
20. Alsulami S, Al Omar Z, Binnwejim MS, Alhamdan F, Aldrees A, Al-bawardi A, Alsohim M, Alhabeeb M. Perception of academic stress among Health Science Preparatory Program students in two Saudi universities. Advances in medical education and practice. 2018;9:159.
21. Hemavathi M, Archana R. Prevalence of stress among the undergraduate medical students: A cross sectional study. Int. J. Res. Ayurveda Pharm. 2017;8:238-40.
22. Saleh AM, Shabila NP, Dabbagh AA, Al-Tawil NG, Al-Hadithi TS. A qualitative assessment of faculty perspectives of small group teaching experience in Iraq. BMC medical education. 2015 ;15:19.
23. Iftikhar A, Ajmal A. A qualitative study investigating the impact of hostel life. Int J Emergency Mental Health Human Resilience. 2015;17:511-15.
24. Melaku L, Mossie A, Negash A. Stress among medical students and its association with substance use and academic performance. Journal of Biomedical Education. 2015:1-9.
25. Rosiek A, Rosiek-Kryszewska A, Leksowski Ł, Leksowski K. Chronic stress and suicidal thinking among medical students. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2016 ;13:212.
26. Aboalshamat K, Hou XY, Strodl E. Improving dental and medical students' psychological health using a self-development coaching program: A pilot study. Journal of Advanced Medical Research (JAMR). 2013;3:45-57.
27. Li-Wey Soh N, Jaconelli SN, Lampe L, Hunt GE, Malhi GS, Walter G. Mental distress in Australian medical students and its association with housing and travel time. Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013;1:163-69.
28. Alalwani BM, Al Juhani A, Fallatah SM, Abdulmajeid SA, Alsaidi DA, Mahyuddin RA, Haneef ZM. The Prevalence of Stress among Medical Students and Its Effects on Academic Performance in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2018;71:3200-5. DOI:10.12816/0046625.
29. Anuradha R, Dutta R, Raja JD, Sivaprakasam P, Patil AB. Stress and stressors among medical undergraduate students: A cross-sectional study in a private medical college in Tamil Nadu. Indian Journal of community medicine: official puplication of Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine. 2017;42:222.
30. Sani M, Mahfouz MS, Bani l, Alsomily AH, Alagi D, Alsomily NY, Asiri S. Prevalence of stress among medical students in Jizan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Gulf Med J. 2012;1:19-25.
31. Nandi M, Hazra A, Sarkar S, Mondal R, Ghosal MK, Stress and its risk factors in medical students: an observational study from a medical college in India. Indian J Med Sci. 2012 Jan 1;66:1-2.
32. Kötter T, Pohontsch NJ, Voltmer E. Stressors and starting points for health-promoting interventions in medical school from the students' perspective: a qualitative study. Perspectives on medical education. 2015;4:128-35.